Montesino Ranch Event Pricing
Guests 150 – Prices effective 01/11/2017 and are subject to change
- Montesino Ranch is available from Friday thru Sunday with Monday pick up available for rentals for a more relaxed celebration
- Accommodations are available for your family and friends on the Ranch
- Numerous accommodations for your extra guest are available with 2 miles of the Ranch
- 2000.00 payment due at time of booking/ $1000 damage deposit required on Friday before wedding
- $10.00 per additional guest over 150
- TABC licensed bartenders required/all alcohol must be served by a TABC licensed bartender and exclusively provided by Lessee, events end by 11:00 p.m. including Rehearsal Dinner
- Independent Liability Insurance required
- No Smoking on Premises
- Designated Wedding Coordinator or Day of required (believe us you’ll be thankful!)
March, April, May, June, September, October, November, December (Setup access Friday 2pm, breakdown access until noon Monday for setup and breakdown only)
Montesino Barn, Mountain Pavilion (please note the Pavilion has no electricity), Live Oak Kitchen & Bar
Entire Weekend Rental: $6,000
Friday Night Rehearsal Dinner : $500
Limited Friday and Sunday weddings : $3,500
Provided with Rental:
- Custom cedar bench seating for 150 at the Mountain pavilion
- 40 antique metal lawn chairs
- 15 tables (5 farm tables, 5 plywood banquet 36” x 96”, 5 plywood round 72”)
- 150 imported German antique pub chairs
- 2 Wine Barrel Bars
- 3 wooden cocktail tables
- “Turtle”…the bridal coach”…1964 Turquoise Ford Pickup Truck – $50/hour w/driver
- Upstairs studios offer a queen size bed, twin sleeper and loft with mattress.
- 2 night minimum.
- Downstairs studios offer a queen size bed and twin sleeper.
- 2 night minimum
Pine House1900's Pine House
- Farm House has a queen bed and a full size pull out sofa.
- 2 night minimum.